It's early and I haven't left for Jackson yet, but I wanted to let you know that things are looking much better than I had hoped for my mom. I'm pretty certain I'll be back in class on Monday.
Go ahead and paint as well as you can today. If you run into a snag, you can send me a email and I'll try to help that way.
Painting I: Don't be afraid of SOME contrast in your painting. If you need a darker color as a shadow on an object (like an apple for example), try mixing some green into your red. It will darken the red without deadening it.
Painting 2: Work diligently on your "green" still life. If you finish the one you're working on, do another. Try doing several small fast paintings in a row.
Everyone: Push yourselves beyond your comfort zones.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment