I occurred to me this morning that you may be able to purchase small hardboard panels at the craft stores (Michael's or Hobby Lobby). If this is so, it's fine with me for you to buy your panels there. It would save you the trouble of having the large sheet cut down, but is most likely more expensive. I have checked on some websites and Dick Blick definitely offers precut hardboard panels. It might be worth your while to poke around at the hobby stores or on websites and see if you can find some alternative to Lowes, if cutting the panels is a problem for you. Sorry I didn't think of this sooner. I have just always bought mine at the lumber store.
I was really pleased with the progress we made yesterday. Today there will be A LOT more painting done.
Just found them on Utrecht.
When searching for these, look use the keyword hardboard, as Masonite is a brand name.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment