skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stover's Teaching Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Design 2 Class

Posted by Traci Stover at 7:09 AM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been diligently checking the blog for the homework and have not seen anything. Hope I'm not missing anything important. (nice pic of Design 2) :)
Pam

November 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Traci Stover said...

Pam, I applaud your diligence. My apologies for not putting something up sooner. I have posted information concerning tomorrow's class.

November 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (60)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Happy Thanksgiving!
      • Drawing 2
      • Design 2 Class
      • For Thursday, November 12
      • For Thursday, November 6
      • Classes Cancelled Tuesday November 3
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (37)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Traci Stover
I seriously love teaching.
View my complete profile