OK, students. I have had several phone calls that would have been perfect comments for the blog. I really want you to use this as a place to ask questions and to share ideas.
If you have a question that pertains to the class, please ask it here. If you have a personal issue, please contact me through email: tracistover@yahoo.com. I check my email several times a day and will reply to you as soon as I receive your email. If you have an urgent personal issue that has to be dealt with immediately, THEN you should call me.
If you are reading this, please comment below just to let me know that you are. I don't have any incentive for you other than it will please your teacher.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Read and reread.
-Anita
I'm reading.
readd!!
-bridget
I hope you are smiling now! Judi
read =)
- ashley
read..
*Gerri
Hey Mrs. Stover!
I'm Anna Yoakum. I'm in your Drawing 1 class, and I'm somewhat confused about the homework- do you want us to use the same organic object for both of the contours and the gestures?
Anna, yes...you should be using the same object in all your drawings.
Finally got a chance to read the blog.
Pam/DrawI
I read! :)
-Amanda W
Ok, I know it took forever but I read the blog...Hope you are having a great Labor Day!
-Erin Formby
Post a Comment