I was asked this question:
"I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's and neither had the 11 x 14 sketch book in stock. I ordered one off dickblick but it won't be here for a few days...
What do you want me to put my pigment scale on?? and will I be able to transfer it to the book when it comes in?
I'm not quite sure what to do. I finished all the cut outs and everything."
My answer:
The best solution is to cut a piece of drawing paper to size and mount your scale and chart on it with labels. We will just pin the paper on the wall. That way you can see how it should look in your portfolio. When your 11x14 sketchbook arrives, you can transfer the labels, scale and chart into it. All you need to do is use an exacto and a straight edge to cut them off the paper they are mounted on and re-adhere them to the page in your portfolio.
If anyone else is having this problem, that's what you need to do.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment