Monday, January 19, 2009

Previous Design Students

If anyone has a 1 inch square hole punch they'd like to pass on to the next generation, please let me know. My current students are having a hard time finding them and would probably be glad to purchase yours.

Spread the word!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you have a couple, how would you decide who can have and/or purchase one?
I'm wondering cause I really had trouble cutting those squares to all be the same and kinda want first dibs!

Traci Stover said...

I figured if my previous students posted something here, my current students could call dibs as the offers appeared.

Anonymous said...

Cutting all those squares by hand would be enough to drive anyone mad! Punches make the pains pass much easier. I'll see if I can find the one I used and if I do it would be no problem letting someone buy it.

lostpuppies said...

I'll sell mine!

Want me to stop by on friday?
I tried to on Wednesday but you were teaching.

Also, remind your class that we were the best class ever.

Traci Stover said...

Zach, Come by on Friday. If I'm lecturing, just slip in quietly. I may buy it from you as a class tool.

Stop bragging! I don't want my current students to get a complex.