Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14

HI Everyone,

I thought we got off to a great start today. Here are some pictures you YOU:

I know that's Cherodie up front, but the rest of you will have to tell me your names again.

Keia in the green and red

Roof Tarrers on Coffee Break

Leah and Merwin

Brittany Working Hard

So, everyone be prepared on Friday. Keep painting your cards and we'll move on to the next thing soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the roof people. You would think they would be done with the roof by now...

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Stover! Sorry to burst uninvited into the comment box, but I haven't been able to snag you yet to pick up my Design 2 portfolio. I wasn't able to get it before break. What's a good time to pilfer it? (Please say you haven't trashed it!)

P.S.: Surely you recite our tales of excellence as Best Class EVAR to your fledgling color theory students?

P.P.S: Apologies if I double send, computer is dumb.

Traci Stover said...

Tara, I welcome comments from seasoned students! You can come by just before 10, just before 12 or just before 2 to get your portfolio.

I haven't gotten to the recitation of your class's virtues yet. I need to let my current students get on their feet and prove what they can do

Your message only appeared once.

William Hillman said...

Ah, i almost wish I was back in there... Color Theory II..... sounds like a good class.

Anonymous said...

On our chart that is due Wednesday, we have the title "Pigment Scale"
Then the 6 colors with the pigments written under them.
Then under that we write 1:1 Mixtures and then put the rest of the chart under that?
Just making sure I do it right. :)

Traci Stover said...

Ila, sounds like you've got it right

Label on top "Pigment Scale"
6 color tiles adjacent and in value order below
Below the colors label with pigment name
Label "1:1 Mixture" below Pigment Scale
6x6" chart with the first row consisting of the pure pigments and the mixtures below that.

Traci Stover said...

Corey, you are welcome to drop by the class while we are in the painting phase.

Color Theory II probably WOULD be a great class. There's a lot we didn't cover in the first round.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!