For those of you going on the Interior Design field trip Friday, you must turn in your portfolios and sketch diaries on Wednesday.
If you are in the 10:00 class, I will be in the studio to receive your portfolio until 10:15. If you are in the 12:00 class, I will be in the studio from 12:00 to 12:15. I will not be available after that until Friday morning, so be on time.
If you were absent on Monday and want to work on your felt square, you must be in the classroom by 10:00 am, regardless of whether you are in my 10:00 or 12:00 class. I will make the supplies available to you then I will be in and out of the studio.
I am going out of town for the day on Thursday, so I will not be available at all that day.
For everyone else, your portfolios & sketch diaries are due on Friday, May 2. I will let you know in class and by blog later that day when you can pick them up
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment