Thursday, April 24, 2008

Color Modeling

I was asked what color combination were you supposed to use for this project. You may choose whatever color scheme you wish, as long as the warmest, lightest & brightest=white; coolest, darkest & dullest=black, and the in between temperature, value and chroma=middle gray.

Also, while you are allowed to work with a wider range of values in this project, you must only have 3 values, and the range should be relatively short. Try not to span more than 5 steps on the value scale.

For those of you who have a discernible background, rather than making it the same color as whatever value it equals in your gray design, you are to make it the dullest color, as it is the deepest space in your design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Stover-

This is Mina, I wasn't in class on friday 4/25 and I was told about the project that we are doin right now but I really need the color choices that we were givin for our homework.

Thanks!!