Are due Friday, March 7.
I received 2 questions about presentation:
"If we are redoing the charts do you want them submitted on top of the firsts ones that we did or just put the new one on the page?"
If you are redoing a chart, the old chart should be discarded and the new one should be the only one I see. I think if you put the new chart on top of the old chart, it might be too thick, or have a difficult time sticking.
"Do you want the labels for each assignment to be typed? or can we write them out ourselves?"
The labels do not have to be typed. If you can hand letter the labels and have a highly presentable portfolio, that's fine. However, if you are not able to hand letter very well, you may want to opt for printed text.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what do we email to the guy and whats his email ???
That information is on the entry sheet, & I don't have one with me. Look on your entry sheet and see if the info is there.
Post a Comment