Are due Monday, February 11. The 1 inch squares should be in spectral order with ROYGBV on top and the corresponding complements on bottom. There should be a total of 9 steps in each column. Row 5 should be visually neutral.
You will need to bring your painting supplies to class Monday.
Paul Klee, Static-Dynamic Gradation, 1923
6 comments:
Mrs. Stover could you please tell me when you'd like our portfolios due for midterm? Thanks a bunch.
The midterm portfolios are due the week of midterm, March 3-7. Most likely they will be due on the 7th, but I haven't decided yet.
hey Mrs.Stover, I just wanted to let you know that im sending you an e-mail with my chart because i have the flu or some kind of virus and wont be able to make it to class today.
Thanks!
hey...I don't know if you ever go to it or know what it is, but there is this site (www.esty.com)where you can look/buy peoples art. there is a whole knitting section that you might be interested in seeing.
i mean etsy.com, not esty.com
Thanks, Rachel. I'll check it out.
Post a Comment