Welcome to Stover's Design 2 Spring 2008 Class. This blog is intended to supplement our class in several ways. This is a place where I will make announcements prior to class. For instance, if I am unable to attend class on a certain day, I will inform you in a post that so you will not have to show up for class when I won't be there. I will also post reminders for assignments that are due. Sometimes I will post links I think are of interest to you as a student.
It's a good idea to check the blog before each class so you will be prepared for any unexpected situations. I encourage you to leave comments. If you have a question, this is a good place to ask it. This would be helpful to you and to other students who may have the same question.
I'm really looking forward to a great semester.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment