You confuse me and Neil even when you're typing!
I fixed it (hanging my head in shame!)
This photos are great, but I thought you mentioned that you had posted the group pix with the portraits we made of each other. I just can't find it.
Lilly, I'm having trouble downloading those pictures from my phone to my computer. I guess I'll just email them to myself and then use that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You confuse me and Neil even when you're typing!
I fixed it (hanging my head in shame!)
This photos are great, but I thought you mentioned that you had posted the group pix with the portraits we made of each other. I just can't find it.
Lilly, I'm having trouble downloading those pictures from my phone to my computer. I guess I'll just email them to myself and then use that.
Post a Comment