Drawing Students, I know I said we would start on ink this coming Monday, but I have changed my mind. Just bring your regular supplies to school and we'll start with ink soon. I think it will work out better this way.
4 comments:
Zack C.
said...
Professor Stover, I am going to have to miss today. I remember you said that it would be the best option to miss class if one was sick. Well, I am getting quite sick, and I do not want to expose you or the class to my illness at this time. I apologize for missing yet another day.
Professor Stover, Regarding the upcoming class, April 5, I was unable to purchase the supplies necessary over the Easter weekend. I inquired with others, I could contact, in the class and asked if they had any extras. Unfortunately they did not. My question is, will I still be allowed to attend the class since I am not prepared? I ask because missing this class will result in my 4th absence for the semester.
4 comments:
Professor Stover,
I am going to have to miss today. I remember you said that it would be the best option to miss class if one was sick. Well, I am getting quite sick, and I do not want to expose you or the class to my illness at this time. I apologize for missing yet another day.
Thanks for letting me know and thanks for your consideration for the classes well being. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Professor Stover,
Regarding the upcoming class, April 5, I was unable to purchase the supplies necessary over the Easter weekend. I inquired with others, I could contact, in the class and asked if they had any extras. Unfortunately they did not. My question is, will I still be allowed to attend the class since I am not prepared? I ask because missing this class will result in my 4th absence for the semester.
Come to class and we'll get you set up for today.
Post a Comment