Yesterday in class I told you the wrong dates for when I am going to San Francisco. I mistakenly said I would be out on Wednesday, April 22 and Friday April 24. The correct dates are for the FOLLOWING week, Wednesday, April 29 and Friday, May 1st. May 1st is our last day of class. What I will do is have you turn in your portfolios on the 1st exam date we have and retrieve them on the 2nd exam day.
My apologies for this mistake.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can you give us the titles of what we have done so far?
Ila, are you wanting just from midterm? I'll give that to you next Wednesday.
Ok, I was just trying to figure out what I had to redo and what not. And yes, I was wanting just from midterm.
Post a Comment